P2 Weddings Home Office Consultation
Located in North Bay, Ontario the P2 Weddings home office is typically where the initial planning takes place. Couples can browse through materials gathering items for their collections in a hands on atmosphere. One on one consultations by appointment only.
To schedule your appointment simply email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1.705.492.9266
P2 Weddings Venue
We understand that it is sometimes easier to visualize colours and room set up in the actual venue. P2 Weddings offers one on one consultations at your ceremony or reception location. Samples can be bought for matching an planning. One on one consultation by appointment only.
To schedule your appointment simply email email@example.com or call 1-705-492-9266
P2 Weddings Online Planning
Planning from afar or simply too busy for a one on one consultation is made easy through email. Photos of room layout, colour samples, centrepiece samples etc. can be sent back and forth any time of the day, any where in the world.
P2 Weddings Facebook Page
Recent Weddings, Colour, Venue, and Theme related albums make for fun browsing any time of the day.
Like us on Facebook and have fun creeping other peoples weddings :)
P2 Weddings Pinterest
Enjoy the organized and free benefits of planning your wedding online using Pinterest. Pin your dream wedding and visualize it's beauty each time you browse. Share your board with your P2 Wedding Designer .
P2 Weddings Terms and Conditions
Reservations are made on a first come first serve basis based on deposit.
A25% deposit is due 30 days after the date of the wedding quote. The remaining 75% is due the first of the month of your wedding date. (i.e. June 4th and June 25th wedding would be due June 1st)
P2 Weddings accepts cash, cheque, email transfer or money order.